What is SubTropolis?
WHAT OUR TENANTS ARE SAYING...
“In the dead of winter and summer, we're saving $35,000 a month on our energy bills by being here.” – Mark Mathes, CEO of Vanguard Packaging
HUNT MIDWEST IN THE NEWS [MORE]
CNNMoney.com - Doing business 100 feet underground (May 1, 2015)
Animal health firm moves warehousing to SubTropolis (March 31, 2015)
Hunt Midwest's Automotive Alley isn't just Ford country anymore (March 11, 2015)
SubTropolis? Yeah, it's pretty underground (February 25, 2015)
KCTV5 News - Uncovering the Underground
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 (February 16-20, 2015)
Welcome to SubTropolis: The Massive Business Complex Buried Under Kansas City (February 4, 2015)
CNNMoney.com - Green business goes deep (June 10, 2010)
SubTropolis, The World's Largest Underground Business Complex.™
6,000,000 SF of industrial SPACE FOR LEASE. Ford PSW-Approved space adjacent to Ford's Claycomo plant and energy-efficient space that's first-stop/last-stop for FedEx and UPS. Location, location, location.
Move to SubTropolis and enjoy these standard benefits:
- Low lease rates — 30-50% less than above ground facilities
- Low utility costs — 50-70% savings in total energy costs
- Constant temperature and humidity levels — protect your products and make your employees more productive
- Maximum flexibility — for expansion and seasonal surges
- On-site services — management, maintenance and 24/7 security so you can run your business, not your building
- Sustainability — you're more sustainable without the upfront costs (Check out our green statement.)
SubTropolis is an ENERGY STAR certified warehouse facility. Click here for more information.
Get the SubTropolis brochure here: PDF | Digital Edition. The World's Largest Green Roof.℠
Bloomberg Business | Welcome to SubTropolis: The Massive Business Complex Buried Under Kansas City (February 4, 2015)
CNNMoney.com | Green business goes deep - A former limestone mine is converted to a business park offering significant energy savings and other green perks for tenants. (June 10, 2010)
What does a typical SubTropolis building look like? Take our 360° x 360° virtual tour to find out. Here is a typical 100,000 SF building flyer.
For more information, check out this SubTropolis Benefits flyer. You can also check out these industry-specific SubTropolis benefits flyers:
eCommerce Center | Automotive Alley